FILM PRESERVATION & RESTORATION WORKSHOP INDIA 2017
AT PRASAD FILM LABORATORIES, 58, ARUNACHALAM ROAD, SALIGRAMAM, CHENNAI
ONLINE THEORY COURSE: DISTANCE LEARNING, STARTS FROM SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2017
LECTURES AND PRACTICAL CLASSES: OCTOBER 8TH – 14TH, 2017
CURRENT OCCUPATION / JOB
Occupation or position held
Main activities and responsibilities
Name and address of employer (& mail address)
Type of business or sector
(Please feel free to send additional information in a separate annexure)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Title of qualification awarded
Principals subjects/ occupational skills covered
Name and type of organization providing education and training
File Upload (Letter of Recommendation)
LANGUAGES SPOKEN / MOTHER TONGUE(S)
Please note that the course will be conducted in English.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Please give below any additional information you may wish to bring to our attention, e.g. your reasons for wanting to attend this course; aspects of archiving you are particularly interested in or wish to learn, etc. (no more than 2,000 characters)
Would you be interested in working with Film Heritage Foundation in the following areas?
Film identification, handling and repairPhotograph conservationPaper conservationCataloguing and documentationCollection management
Note: Post successful completion of the course, a few internships will be available at Film Heritage Foundation. Interested candidates can write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submitting the application form is extended till: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 05TH , 2017.
- Late applications will be rejected.
- To apply, kindly submit the followings:
- A fully completed application form along with annexures if any.
- We urge applicants to attach letters of recommendation and any other documents or material in support of their candidature
- For further details about the course please visit : http://filmheritagefoundation.co.in/film-preservation-restoration-workshop-india-2017/
Rs. 25,000/-plus applicable taxes, exclusive of accommodation
Scholarships will be available for deserving participants. Selected candidates will be notified. Selections will be made by the organisers at their sole discretion.
- Scholarships with accommodation are available for outstation participants on twin sharing basis.
- Scholarships for Chennai residents are available exclusive of accommodation
- Participants’ registration, orientation program and opening ceremony will take place on October 07 th , 2017 from 02:00 PM onwards.
- Lunch and two tea / coffee breaks with snacks will be provided every day from October 08 th – 14th , 2017.
- If applications exceed the maximum number of participants allowed, a selection will be made by the organisers at their sole discretion. If your application is accepted, you will be informed by email by Monday, September 11th , 2017.
- Selected participants must pay their participation fees in advance, and not later than Saturday, September 16 th , 2017.
- Details of the mode of payment will be shared on email. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Selected participants who do not pay their fee by the due date will be excluded and replaced by the next eligible candidate in the waiting list.
- The minimum number of course participants is 25. In case the number of candidates does not reach this number, the course will not take place.
I certify that the information I have given is true and that I have read and agree to the Film Preservation & Restoration Workshop India 2017 programme and rules.